PARKERSBURG – The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on November 1:
* An MP responded to the Exxon gas station on Emerson Avenue for a topic with a warrant. Brant Dustin Kelling, 31, of State Route 179, Lakeville, Ohio, was court arrested on charges of being a wanted person from Medina County, Ohio.
* An assistant spoke with a complainant who said he had completed the bulldozer for a client near Highway 31 and Old St. Marys Pike. As he was about to start another job in the same area, he left the CAT D-7 bulldozer at the intersection and on his return he found that the batteries had been taken.
* An assistant responded to Dry Run Road for a hit and run. The complainant indicated that his work truck was parked alongside his property. The deputy observed that blue paint had rubbed off on it with various pieces of broken plastic lying on the ground around him and observed a cover of a Chevrolet emblem lying on the ground. The deputy checked the area and located a vehicle on Dry Run Road with notable damage to the front of the vehicle consistent with damage to the other vehicle. A citation was issued to Dale Roger Thorn, 55, of Dry Run Road for leaving the scene (property damage) and no insurance.
* MPs responded to Southern Highway for a domestic disorder. The man and woman said it was verbal with another woman. Nothing physical had happened. They agreed to leave for the evening until things calmed down between the three of them.
* MPs responded to Rector Road for an ongoing domestic situation. The two were made aware of the civil avenues they could follow to resolve their conflicts. The female left the residence because she does not live there.
* A member of Parliament responded to Marrtown Road for a vandalized vehicle. The deputy found that the truck had been spray painted, scratched with a wrench or hard object, and one of the exterior mirrors was broken. The deputy spoke with a pastor’s son and was told he could have the truck towed because it was on private property.
* An assistant responded to Rising Sun Ridge Road for a single vehicle accident. The driver said she stopped to pick up her mail when she backed up a bit and the vehicle drove past a hill, a tow truck arrived and pulled the vehicle back onto the roadway. No damage except for a few minor brush scratches.
* An assistant spoke with a complainant who reported that various tools had been taken from his hangar on Hill Street, including a welder, a trimmer, batteries, a drill and saws.
* An assistant responded to the 173 milemarker area on I-77 northbound for a motor vehicle accident. The driver said he was heading south when he thought he had lost his tire, forcing him to enter the median and use the northbound lanes. The only damage the deputy observed concerned the rear part of the driver of the vehicle. The vehicle was towed.
* A citation has been issued to Christine Louise Wilkening, 22, of Blenn Lake Road, for driving with suspension / revocation.
* Terry Lee Adams, 27, of Ramage Lane, Fairmont, was arrested in a circuit court capias issued in Taylor County. He was treated and placed in the detention center.
* MPs responded to Robert Byrd Highway heading west near Borland Springs Road for an accident. The deputies were informed that the vehicle had driven and that at least two people had been removed from the vehicle by an ambulance already on site. The three occupants were taken to hospital and the vehicle was towed away.
* MPs responded to Comer Street over a structural fire. The owner said she sold the building and it was due to be moved today, but by then it caught fire. Detectives were called to the scene and the FIT team arrived and carried out an investigation. For the moment, the investigation is continuing.
* An MP responded to the Magistrate’s Court where Eric Ryan Bonar, 40, of Buckingham Road was arrested on a warrant for Brandishing. He was treated and released on bail.
* Elbern Nelson Perrine Jr, 51, Jameson Street, went on a capias for DUI. He posted bail and was later released.
* An assistant responded to Harris Highway for a vehicle accident. The driver was going too fast for the conditions during a thunderstorm and left the road by overturning the car. The driver was not injured and the vehicle was towed.
* A deputy responded to Conservation Way for the theft of a construction trailer on the property. The Grae-Con employee had listed the items taken from the trailer.
* An assistant responded to the park on the main road for a report of someone siphoning gasoline from vehicles. The MP observed about three unsecured gas caps on the vehicles. The complainant said he did not see anyone take gas, but just wanted to check the area.
* An assistant intervened in the area of Route 47 and Chemin Meadville for an accident involving two vehicles. No injuries were reported and an accident report was drawn up.
* MPs responded to Worthington Lane over a domestic dispute. The complainant reported that her son kicked and knocked on her front door while trying to enter the apartment. He does not live in the same apartment but lives in another apartment in the complex. The complainant was informed about how to obtain a Family Violence Protection Order.
* An MP responded to Travel Lodge on East Seventh Street for a destruction of property. The employee reported that the exterior glass of a room was broken during the evening. The tenants of the room informed that a friend who had been in the room had broken the window. The clerk said they would review the video footage to see if the incident was filmed.