The hacksaw blade is made of nitrided steel, cast iron, aluminum brass and stainless steel. The teeth of hacksaw blades are the primary cutting elements on the blades. These blades are set in a hacksaw under tension in a frame and used to cut materials such as metal, wood and plastic. Hacksaw blades are available in 10 TPI, 14 TPI, 18 TPI, 24 TPI and 32 TPI ranges. These hacksaws are manually and electrically operated and used by DIY enthusiasts and professional consumers.
According to a recent report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Hacksaw Blades Market by Consumer Type, Thread Per Inch and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030”, The Hacksaw Blades market size was valued at $ 0.9 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 1.5 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Request for premium sample report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8629
The increasing usage of hacksaw blades in sawmill manufacturing process is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global hacksaw blades market. In addition, the increased demand for furniture in newly constructed infrastructure as well as in renovated buildings has stimulated the production of lumber cut into pieces by sawmill, which in turn contributes to the growth of the market. Besides, the rapid industrialization has resulted in an increase in the infrastructure expenditure on machinery, which is propelling the growth of the Hacksaw Blades market.
However, laser cutting technology and water-based cutting technology consume less time and energy than traditional hacksaws and can cut wood and metal into complex shapes, which is slowing the growth of the market for hacksaw blades. In addition, the COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in the shutdown of logistics and manufacturing activities across the globe, which in turn has resulted in a disruption in the supply chain, hampering the growth of the hacksaw blades market. However, this situation is expected to improve as the government relaxes standards around the world for resuming business activities.
Key market players
- Apex Tool Group LLC
- Disston Company
- HABUR-SAWS GmbH
- Klein Tools, Inc.
- Snap-on incorporated
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Thomas Flinn & Co.
Request for Custom Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8629
Main benefits for stakeholders
- The report provides in-depth analysis of current trends, future estimates and market dynamics of Hacksaw Blades.
- An in-depth analysis of the Hacksaw Blades market is done through estimates for key segments between 2021 and 2030.
- Thorough market analysis is performed by tracking the positioning of key products and monitoring the major competitors within the framework of the market.
- A comprehensive analysis of four major regions is provided to determine existing opportunities.
- The analysis of the Hacksaw Blades market forecast from 2021 to 2030 is included in the report.
- Leading market players operating in the market are presented in this report and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the Hacksaw Blades industry.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business information and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
United States / Canada (toll free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong-Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060